- Genereller Wegfall des Spamfilters - https://www.bullguard.com/forum/15/spam ... 24745.html
- Neuer Game Booster - https://www.bullguard.com/de/products/b ... me_booster
- Neuer Schwachstellenscanner - https://www.bullguard.com/de/products/b ... on_scanner
- Neue Firewall (Weg von der Outpost-Komponente!) -
Bullguard hat geschrieben:Die neue Firewall von BullGuard bietet Ihnen mehrstufigen Hochleistungsschutz gegen Malware und andere Eindringlinge. Vollständig optimiert für Windows (10) verfolgt sie sogar Sicherheitsupdates. Sie nimmt weniger CPU-Leistung in Anspruch, damit Ihre anderen Anwendungen reibungslos ausgeführt werden.
Zu den fortgeschrittenen Funktionen zählt der Anwendungsfilter, der vor, während und nach dem Herunterladen von Apps umfassenden Schutz bietet. Die Firewall blockiert außerdem unautorisierte Verbindungsversuche eines Geräts mit dem Internet. Wie ein virtueller Schutzwall, der Ihre Geräte sichert und Kriminelle fernhält.
Quelle: https://www.bullguard.com/de/products/b ... n_firewallBullguard hat geschrieben:As I have detailed in the other Firewall posts, what we take from the Windows Firewall is the Low Level Rules. What that means, put as simply as possible, is that we stoped trying to enforce those in a standalone driver, which can cause system crashes and compatibility issues, since they are fully integrated in the system anyway.
[ externes Bild ]
Quelle: https://www.bullguard.com/forum/11/sinc ... 24712.html
Weitere Infos:Bullguard-Support-Mail hat geschrieben:Please allow me to inform you that we have changed our Firewall module and have added several features to it like:
- A light GUI on top of automatized processes.
- Consumes considerably less resources than the previous version.
- Less bugs.
- Less false positives.
- The new Firewall will eventually add new functionalities, such as attack detection.
Application filtering combines online and offline policies and validations against cloud based white and black lists.
Within the context of malware protection, application filtering is the last layer of protection between malware and the customer’s PC.
The end to end app download and installation process now ensures customers are protected by the following layered steps:
- Safe browsing which checks web and app links before the actual download begins
- Immediately following the download the On Access AV engine scans the files for known malware signatures
- A new behavioral engine scans the files for code aberrations which signal malware
- The Firewall makes sure that only legitimate programs are allowed to connect to the Internet, and prevents sensitive data being leaked out
There are other new features being developed for and into the Firewall that will be released as soon as possible or with the new version in the fall.
Is a customer with Windows as secure now as before the loss of the Agnitum components.
It will be. There is a small chance where the currently missing Intrusion Detection System leaves the computer vulnerable. However, that feature will be available as soon as possible and, in the meantime, we are here 24/7 to assist users with critical issues.
Has Bullguard decided to sacrifice all customers with earlier Windows versios to save money.
No. The solution will be compatible with any version of Windows which Microsoft supports. This is another reason for which we chose using the Windows Firewall low level network traffic. Good-bye BSOD!
Is Bullguard refunding Customers who would prefer to go to another Security vendor.
I have been with BullGuard customer support for quite some time now and have yet to see a case where a customer wanted to move his business and we did not cooperate. I am sure that we can find solutions for our users, as we always have.
Quelle: https://www.bullguard.com/forum/15/bull ... 24578.html
https://www.bullguard.com/forum/15/bull ... 24578.html
https://www.bullguard.com/forum/15/bull ... 24705.html
https://www.bullguard.com/forum/11/sinc ... 24712.html