lange ist es her, aber ich bemühe mich trotzdem um ein kleines Update und hoffe, dass dieser Thread zukünftig wieder mehr von mir gepflegt wird .
Im Juni 2020 wurde die Version 17.8 als Stable-Update veröffentlicht. Sie ist bisher das erste große Programmupdate in diesem Jahr. Unten findet ihr nachträglich noch einmal die Release-Notes dazu. Im Mittelpunkt stand dabei u.a. das Browsing- und Banking-Schutz-System, das komplett neu designt worden ist.
Seit August befindet sich zudem die 17.9 im Beta-Status. Bisher gibt es hier aber keine weitreichende Neuigkeiten - mal schauen, wie es sich entwickelt. Unten gibt es die bisherigen Neuerungen.
Aktuelle Live-Version: 17.8
Changelog Version 17.8.
Completely redesigned Browsing and Banking protection
- Secure Browsing, also known as Browsing Protection, has been completely reworked.
- Block pages for Browsing Protection, Content Filtering, and Daily Time Limit have a new visual look.
- The new Banking Protection engine requires the "Browsing Protection by F-Secure" browser extension to be installed and turned on in a supported browser to activate a banking session.
- The "Browser extension not in use" notification is shown when a supported browser is launched and the browser extension is not installed or turned on.
- Dismissing the notification silences the notification for that browser.
- The browser extension installation can be started by selecting "Set up" in the notification or in the main user interface.
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) browser is now supported along with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Better support for various display scaling settings and multi-display setups, while retaining the functionality and look-and-feel of the previous Virus Scan.
- The Narrator app can be used to read elements on the screen and Virus Scan can be controlled by keyboard, touch, and mouse.
- You can run multiple manual scanning tasks at the same time (except for multiple parallel scans in the "system scan" phase).
- Memory scan is now visualized during the scan.
- Better support for various display scaling settings and multi-display setups.
- The Narrator app can be used to read elements on the screen and App and file control can be controlled by keyboard, touch, and mouse.
- Added support for the Microsoft Antimalware Scan Interface standard, which allows other applications to use the scanning engines to scan their data for harmful scripts and macros and stop them before they can do any harm.
- Available on Windows 10.
- Product updates no longer shut down the security core. During a product update, Windows should no longer warn that the security product is turned off.
- Product updates and security core updates can no longer happen at the same time. Previously these resulted in a security core update failure and a retry in the next update.
- Flyer notifications on Windows 7 and 8 have a new visual look.
- DeepGuard can now trigger Security Cloud analysis on files that are associated with the processes, which are launched by commonly-abused legitimate applications and network-facing applications. This complements the Security Cloud analysis trigger on files with a web download marker. It also augments our behavior monitoring capability with the latest cloud information.
- File and URL reputation queries are done on a new Security Cloud service.
- Performance improvements for real-time scanning.
Quelle: https://community.f-secure.com/safe-en/ ... t-security
Aktuelle Live-Version: 17.8
Aktuelle Technology-Preview-Version: Release 17.9 beta 4 (4.40.2309)
- New Event history window. This dialog now has the similar look and feel with App and file control, and it is run as a separate process, thus the product will be consuming less memory while the Event history window is not open.
- Custom proxy address now supports authenticated proxies.
- Rewritten fsscan.exe (the command line and scheduled scanner). Scan reports are now identical with reports created by scan wizard.
- Added support for DuckDuckGo search engine (PBL-7035)
- New Banking Protection notification. This dialog has been rewritten and now better handles large resolutions.
- App and file control dialog (excluded items, quarantine) now allows you to select multiple items and perform operations to them.
Quelle: https://community.f-secure.com/en/discu ... 9-releases